Water is king!
Many individuals whom I speak with on a daily basis do NOT drink enough water each day. Ladies and Gentlemen, you need at LEAST 1/2 of your body weight in oz of water a day. Yup, if you weigh 200 lbs, then yes, you need 100 oz of water a day…So, if you are not getting that each day, then you are depleting your body of what it needs on a daily basis. So, ask yourself, why are you not getting enough water each day? How can you improve this? There are several ways to improve this off the top of my head:
1) Buy a water bottle that has a counter on the cap that allows you to track how many times you filled and drank it up
2) Buy a 6 pack of 16 oz water bottles and put them all on your desk at work, allowing you to see all the water you need to drink (this kinda wastes plastic, so recycle)
3) Buy a gallon of water and drink that
4) Set your cell phone alarm to drink every hour (assuming you’re not sipping water already)
5) Put a pitcher of water with cucumbers and lemons on your desk and drink the whole thing throughout the day. Not only does this water taste yummy, but it has a calming effect on you.
Many people love drinking sodas, lattes and other things that just pack on the calories and the chemicals. Treat your body like an organic temple. Over the course of time, you will find that your energy improves, your sniffles go away, and your waist line decreases. Our cells are made of water. So, drink water and eat water. How do you eat water? Certainly not by reaching into a box of cookies or a bag of chips. You eat water by eating items that come from mother earth such as…Do you know? Come on, you do. Veggies and fruit! How many servings of this stuff have you gotten today so far? Do you have veggies and fruit with you at work today? If not, what are you going to do today to help you be better prepared tomorrow? Plan your work and work your plan….I know I keep saying this for all of you folks who read my posts. My consistent message is what works for all! Read Breaking the Chains of Obesity, 107 Tools! And, check out the latest review on Kirkus Review. Do you own your copy yet? Get it here or on Amazon! Break your chains, my friends! xo JZ