Chicken wonton soup
You’re probably wondering, chicken wonton soup is good for me, really? Well, my version is. Ha ha! This super duper easy recipe got conjured up in my creative brain this weekend when I realized that I need to keep my immune system super strong during this flu epidemic. Aside from washing my hands after every handshake, I sleep 7 hours a night, drink a lot of water (at least 120 oz of water a day-which is what I do-you should see tool #58 in Breaking the Chains of Obesity, 107 Tools to know what you need), stay clear of all sugars and high glycemic carbs (another tool (#68) in my book), and keep the nutrient dense foods coming in daily. Make sure you take your vitamin C, vitamin D, antioxidant formulas containing ALA, quercetin, omega 3s in the form of fish oil, glutathione, and CoQ10. Always do a multivitamin as well. So, mix all those together with a dash of love and smiles, and you will be one strong human being!
So, the Chicken Wonton Soup. This is what you’ll need:
- 2 containers of 32 oz low sodium vegetarian broth (I had a brain fart on my video below)
- 1 full cooked rotisserie chicken (organic) from Whole Foods
- 1 bag of frozen chicken wontons from Trader Joe’s (sorry but Whole Foods doesn’t carry this product)
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 whole bag of kale and cabbage salad from Whole Foods
- 1 bag of organic broccoli
- Cayenne pepper
- Dash of salt
- Some sprinkled garlic powder
- Love 😉 (that should always be a given. The secret ingredient to anything you make is love. When you love what you make, it tastes so much better!
Mix it all in a big pot and voila! You are good to go! It is seriously that easy. Crazy, right? Check out my video to see and hear my words of wisdom! LOL..BTW, pack up the soup in containers for work, for your hubby or wifey, and you will also have this as lunch tomorrow. Trust me, a healthy body IS good nutrition!