Kangooing with Mario Godiva Green
Kangoo Jumps is what these things are called. Yesiree! When you see JZ bouncing through Los Angeles in these ski boot type shoes that have a spring loaded system, you can rest assure that JZ’s lymphatic system is reaping the rewards of good solid health and stimulation. I had the honor, the pleasure of jumping through the Grove and running down the sidewalks with Mario the trainer on Thursday! Crazy, but true! Everyone was like, what in the world are those?…. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom to see us in action! I know you love them JZ videos-LOL!
In Breaking the Chains of Obesity, draining your lymphatic system is a tool. Why? Because being healthy means keeping your cells at their optimal best. How does Kangooing do that for you? Well, here’s how:
Rebounding is an exercise that reduces your body fat; firms your arms, legs, thighs, abdomen, and hips; increases your agility; strengthens your muscles overall; provides an aerobic effect for your heart; rejuvenates your body when it’s tired, and generally puts you in a state of health and fitness. In fact, there are at least 33 health advantages of regular rebounding, including the following:1. It provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which strengthens the musculoskeletal systems.
2. It protects the joints from the chronic fatigue delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
3. It helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
4. It increases capacity for respiration.
5. It circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
6. It establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
7. It aids lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
8. It tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
9. It lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
10. It assists in the rehabilitation of a heart problem.
11. It increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
12. It improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
13. It causes muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load.
14. It decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
15. It encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
16. It strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
17. It allows the resting heart to beat less often.
18. It lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
19. It lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) within the blood holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
20. It promotes tissue repair.
21. It increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
22. It adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
23. It improves coordination between the propreoceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
24. It improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
25. It offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
26. It enhances digestion and elimination processes.
27. It allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
28. It results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
29. It curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
30. It minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
31. It tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
32. It is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self-image.
33. It is enjoyable!
People who rebound find they are able to work longer, sleep better, and feel less tense and nervous. The effect is not just psychological, because the action of bouncing up and down against gravity, without trauma to the musculoskeletal system, is one of the most beneficial aerobic exercises ever developed.
These are enough reasons to keep me hopping. Let alone with one of the top Kangoo gurus in America-the infamous Mario, the trainer! Enjoy this clip!