Exercise on a Plane?
What can one do if they travel an aweful lot during their week and can’t get to the gym enough? Well, you can always do your exercise on the airplane itself. Bizarre, I know, but I will tell you. After a long flight home from NYC last week, I was surprised to find the lovely Tasha doing biceps curls with the water bottles on Jet Blue airway. This brought a smile to my face, I told her we had to film it and actually build her fitness program for when she works next. Here it is:
- Water bottle curls x 25 reps
- Squat to press with water bottles x 25
- Lunge to curl with water bottles x 25
- Lateral raises on a single leg with water bottles x 25
- Reverse fly with water bottles x 25
- Pushups on seat x 25
- Dips on the seat x 25
- Reverse crunches on the seat x 25
So, for a total of 200 reps, you get your airplane program groove on. You must make sure you stay seated if the plane requires you to do so. Safety first, ALWAYS! Otherwise, keep your fitness going no matter where life may bring you!