Togo’s-Fast Food Friday
It’s that time again-hooray! Friday…Jump up and down, turn yourself around! Ha ha! I’m silly, yes we know! But I want you to do this for yourself. Take just a moment and reflect back on the healthy behaviors you exhibited over this last week leading up to today. Post your healthy behaviors all over my fan page JZ Fitness on Facebook so that you can show off your fitness groove to the world. My number one goal in life is to get you, your family, your friends, your coworkers and everyone around you on board with the behaviors that are conducive to feeling great, looking great and being great for you and those you love. How do achieve this? You treat your body like a temple, as I discuss in chapter 3 in Breaking the Chains of Obesity, 107 Tools.
So, for today, as promised, I present you with another fast food restaurant that has some meal options that you can choose if you go there without compromising your physique. Remember, I am not sure if the veggies are organic or if the protein is free range or grass fed, but if you eat there, it is my duty as your fitness guru to provide you with a plan of action for your success!
- Asian Chicken Salad without the crispy wontons and dressing on the side. Only have 2 tbsp of dressing!!!
- BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad with dressing on the side, ditch the tortilla strips cause you just don’t need them. The chicken may have BBQ sauce already on it but if you can put it on the side-even better. Remember, only 2 tbsp of dressing!
- Farmer’s Market Salad with no croutons. Top this salad with chicken. Pick a dressing that makes you happy, but only use 2 tbsp.
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad with dressing on the side. You probably already guessed that you don’t need them croutons.
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad minus the tortillas and 2 tbsp of dressing which should be placed on the side.
- Garden Vegetable soup for those days when you just want soup. Otherwise, their other soups will make you F-A-T.
So that is it from there. They have sandwiches but I am not a fan of bread. Bread elevates your blood sugars which causes your pancreas to release large levels of insulin which then inhibits your fat from being mobilized out of your cells. If your goal is optimal living, you want to avoid bread at all costs. It just isn’t worth it. Once you get rid of it, you will see what I’m talking about! Have a healthy and fit weekend!
Check out my star Julius in the video below: